Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What is a Blog???

Hey its December 2007, and im 26 years old. I dont even know what a blog is. Is it a diary? a place to where you can bring cool things all together on one page? is it a place to rant about what you like and dislike? is it a place to unite friends? Well your guess is as good as mine. Actually im sure everyone knows what one is except me. Oh well ill learn. I hope it will be a combo of everything I said and more. Im kindof excited. I have never been good at expressing my feelings or thoughts to people. Maybe this will help me with that. Well a little about me. This year has been some big changes for me. I mean big changes. Never in the world did i think i would ever get married any time soon. But that all changed with a girl named Traci. I got married in July 2007 to Traci Nichols. (I call her T Anne) She is such a great young lady, I am so glad that she actually wants to be with me. Crazy i know. I love her so much. She's a great person inside and out. You would be surprised of all the cool things and talents she can do. She is a very caring person. She has a great heart, she is a very strong person that i look up to alot. She has been thru alot, and thats what makes her such a great person and great example to me. And wow, shes a sports fan!! you cant ask for anything better in my book. Your the best babe!! Im excited for everyone to get to know her better. We bought my sisters house in July here in South Ogden Utah. Its nice, i like living here alot. We got an Olde English Bulldog in may. His name is Brutus. He is the man!! we love him alot. Hes a great dog. Thats our baby for now. Were trying to find him a mate, but thats another story ill tell later. Well thats the big changes i've had this last year. And all of them i would never change in a million years. Now Lets Get Blogging!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you josh! I am proud of you for doing a blog! I am trying to get autumn and kallee to do their own too! You need to post some pictures of that wonderful wife of yours and you puppy dog! Well, I love pictures on blogs, that is why I say that. A lot of people don't do the picture thing. Whatever.