Saturday, December 8, 2007

Things I love to do






Well its Saturday December 8th. I've been thinking about things i love to do. Wow there is a lot. Last night i went to a concert. It was Flogging Molly. I went with my friends Ben, Dan, Ben's gf Katie, and Ben's sister Leah. Flogging Molly is an Irish Rock Band. They use the acordion, banjo, tin whistle, mandola, drums, guitar, and all sorts of crazy instruments. Wow they are awesome. If you haven't heard about them heres there website. http://www.floggingmolly.com Or check them out in my music section here on my blog. We had a great time. Its always fun to be with friends and listen to some good music. So one of the things i like to do a lot is go to concerts. Ive been going to them since i was a teenager. I like them. Its fun to get away from everything, and have a good time. Another thing i absolute love to do is to travel. If i could i would travel all the time. I like going to places, see how people do things and why they do things. I love different cultures. I think i got the travel bug from my dad. He loves to travel. I keep telling him, me and him needs to go on the show The Amazing Race. The coolest places ive been was over in Europe, in Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Germany area. It was so pretty. I could die a hapy man and live there!! Another thing i love to do is go 4 wheeling. I have an old atv 4 wheeler that ive had for a couple of years now. It runs great, its fun to go riding up in the mountains with my brother as he rides his motorcycle. I always look forward go to go out on a new trail and just to enjoy the outdoors. Its also great to take my wife out on it for drives. We enjoy that. Other things i enjoy are sports. Sports are my life. Pretty much what i watch on tv is sports. I love the Utah Jazz, and the North Carolina Tarheels. Im not sure why ive always liked the Tarheels, but it just so happens I went on a mission to North Carolina and was living right where the Tarheels play. It was a great time. Its funny because my brother's favorite team is Duke. Duke and UNC are bitter rivals. So that makes it fun for us. My ultimate sporting event to go see would be Duke vs. UNC is basketball. I enjoy playing sports to, even thought i dont get to play much any more. We do play basketball every tuesday at our church which is fun. Well there are a few things that I enjoy. I do enjoy life, I was just thinking about things i enjoy in life because of that concert last night. Good ole Flogging Molly!!! Good Times!!!!

No comments: