Thursday, January 3, 2008

Holiday Season Rocks

Well we just came out of one of the best holiday season ever!!! why was it so good? many reasons. First of all i think Christmas times is always the best. Second I got to spend it with someone very special this year, my wife Traci. Third of all, just great times with family and friends. We had some great christmas parties. We had a couple with Traci's family. They were a ton of fun( I even got a Santa Thong out of it) I loved it also because of all the great food. Wow!!! White elephant games, food, and good company. It was so much fun hanging out with her family. They are such awesome people. I couldnt ask for better. Then on Christmas eve, we went down to her sisters house in Pleasant grove. It was snowing bad, but we made it. We sang christmas songs, and exchanged gifts, and more good food. We spent the night there and woke up to see what santa gave us.It was awesome to see Gracie and Gabe open there presents. They were so excited. Wow santa was way to nice to us this year. We got a nintendo Wii, and clothes, and dvds. Also my wife surprised me with Linkin Park Concert Tickets!!! man was i excited and surprised. WOW that was so awesome. Im going to go with my bro in law Darren to the concert. Thanks babe!!! So once again santa was way to nice to us this year. Then on the Friday after we had our Hawks family Christmas party in Liberty. Our whole family was up there. There was snow everywhere up there. i love the snow. I miss it up there in Liberty. It was so nice to have all of us up there and to just have a good time. My mom got us all pj's i always like that. We all also took turns playing the Wii. The day before that my mom and dad even played the Wii. I was so surprised, i have never seen my dad play any type of video game ever. He said he liked it. We had a really great time. We all spent the night up there just like it was christmas eve's of the past. I love being with family. Im so grateful for the great family that we do have. Christmas was a success. New Years we went to my brother Hestons house. We had a lot of food again. We played Taboo and scattegories. They were alot of fun. Our friends marshall and blake were also there with traci and I and Heston and Brandi. We ate, played games, talked about the good ole days, and watched the ball drop on tv. Then at midnight my wife and I had a great new years kiss!! Well im so excited about the new years!! its exciting to see what great things will happen this year Bring on 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

spaceyhawks said...

Well done my LOVER! And you are very welcome for the tickets. I love you!